Roll pan questions for my 2002 Sierra

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by ponyxpress, Feb 5, 2011.

1. ponyxpress

ponyxpress New Member

I am considering replacing my rear bumper with a roll pan and I dont have the money for the hidden hitch style. My question is will the roll pans be ok with the factory hitch set-up I am looking on ebay at them they go for $83 let me know what you think.thanks

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Unless you are Really Set on installing a Roll Pan.......IMO Stay with the Factory Rear Bumper and Hitch.........I though about going with a Roll Pan......and after thinking about???.......I Stayed with Rear Bumper and Hitch Setup.....which is hard to Beat went Towing......:glasses:.....just my .02 cents.

3. ponyxpress

ponyxpress New Member

well

Well Yes I want to get the roll pan I love the look it gives the truck I just need to make sure that my factory hitch will still work with it. anyone know on that one thanks again

4. sstoner911

sstoner911 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

If you go with roll pan most likely you will have to go with a hidden hitch option. If you tow with your truck and don't want to change to the hidden hitch keep your stock bumper.