Rollin' in nice and slow with my rumbly 350 1992 C1500 low-rider...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by TMooreGraphics, Aug 2, 2010.

1. TMooreGraphics

TMooreGraphics New Member

Thanks everyone for the comments. I used to have a 1992 Silverado several years back and after fixing it up and selling it, I always longed for another one.

Here are a few shots of my "previous" 92 Silverado. I had her done up pretty sweet with a Bell-Tech 4/6 drop, Snuglid, custom paint, went through 2 sets of rims on her and lots of other little things...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and a close-up of the paintwork...

[​IMG]

and one more close-up...

[​IMG]

I hope you all like this one as well.

2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

No offense but not a big fan of the graphics.. But otherwise clean ride.. Seems that your new one had less lowering done? Im not really a lowered guy since a lot of them are no longer useful as trucks once lowered but done right i think they can be cool..

3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I like the new truck better. I'm like murdog94, not a graphic guy either. Have you thought about GM Performance new LS3 emission legal engine kit for your truck? Comes with wiring harness and everything you need to install into a older model car or truck.

4. Land Shark

Land Shark Rockstar 100 Posts

Great looking truck. The wheel change was def. a good choice. I think it gives it a classic look. Welcome to the club!

5. auzivision

auzivision Rockstar

Nice looking truck. Our interiors are almost the same and I wish my seat looked that nice.

Hey, what di you door with the mirrors you took off?

6. rip5164

rip5164 Rockstar 100 Posts

Everytime I look at your new ride I like it more and more. An LS3 would be sick in her.

7. deltoro1

deltoro1 New Member

Welcome aboard, that is a sweet truck for a 92. You don't see em that clean anymore.

8. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site. All that time cleaning really paid off. The paint looks great.

9. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome!!!

10. TMooreGraphics

TMooreGraphics New Member

Thanks! The mirrors are in a box in the basement in case I ever need them again...why?

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

Thanks! I see you're from Plainfield, IL. I was just up in Joliet this past weekend for the Goodguys show. What a fun time.