1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rollin' in nice and slow with my rumbly 350 1992 C1500 low-rider...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by TMooreGraphics, Aug 2, 2010.

1. TMooreGraphics

TMooreGraphics New Member

Thanks everyone for the comments. I used to have a 1992 Silverado several years back and after fixing it up and selling it, I always longed for another one.

Here are a few shots of my "previous" 92 Silverado. I had her done up pretty sweet with a Bell-Tech 4/6 drop, Snuglid, custom paint, went through 2 sets of rims on her and lots of other little things...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and a close-up of the paintwork...

[​IMG]

and one more close-up...

[​IMG]

I hope you all like this one as well.
  2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

No offense but not a big fan of the graphics.. But otherwise clean ride.. Seems that your new one had less lowering done? Im not really a lowered guy since a lot of them are no longer useful as trucks once lowered but done right i think they can be cool..
  3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I like the new truck better. I'm like murdog94, not a graphic guy either. Have you thought about GM Performance new LS3 emission legal engine kit for your truck? Comes with wiring harness and everything you need to install into a older model car or truck.
  4. Land Shark

Land Shark Rockstar 100 Posts

Great looking truck. The wheel change was def. a good choice. I think it gives it a classic look. Welcome to the club!
  5. auzivision

auzivision Rockstar

Nice looking truck. Our interiors are almost the same and I wish my seat looked that nice.

Hey, what di you door with the mirrors you took off?
  6. rip5164

rip5164 Rockstar 100 Posts

Everytime I look at your new ride I like it more and more. An LS3 would be sick in her.
  7. deltoro1

deltoro1 New Member

Welcome aboard, that is a sweet truck for a 92. You don't see em that clean anymore.
  8. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site. All that time cleaning really paid off. The paint looks great.
  9. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

10. TMooreGraphics

TMooreGraphics New Member

Thanks! The mirrors are in a box in the basement in case I ever need them again...why?

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

Thanks! I see you're from Plainfield, IL. I was just up in Joliet this past weekend for the Goodguys show. What a fun time.