Rolling big power

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Shorty 71, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I just ran across this website rollingbigpower.com. This is a really cool company with some really cool products. Check it out

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Normally these types of threads that just link to another site go the way of the pet rock ... but I like RPB so it's going to stay! Rolling Big Power is a high-quality brand that will set you apart from the pack, that's for sure.

3. tattooed4life

tattooed4life Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I've been looking at RBP since they came out, as I said looking! They have bada$$ products with big price tags. Nice lookin though.

4. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I want to get a set of their rims for my truck but can't find a great price on the rim set I want. Side note.. What size do you think I should get? I want to lift my truch at some point also.

5. Shorty 71

Yea they have some bad ass wheels, Im going with the 94r. They just came out with this one in a 18x9. thats the size i would go with. I have an 08 silverado crewcab and in the process of doing a 2.25 in ready lift kit, borla exhaust and then the wheels and tires. Also like their side steps.

6. adidasboy918

Yeah they have some kick a** wheels. I like the R93's myself. Haven't decided if I'm going with a leveling kit or a 6" lift. Also want to do a 3 chamber exhaust.

Attached Files:

7. Shorty 71

those 93 are pretty sweet. A Leveling kit will save u a bunch of cash, but if cash is not an issue i'd do the lift. Sounds like your truck is gonna look killer, post pics when done:intello:

8. adidasboy918

yeah money wise it'd be cheaper with a level. my wife wants to see the truck paid off before any real money spent on it.

9. Shorty 71

Gotta listen to the boss;) Hey i just got my borla exhaust and readylift kit today and i ordered the brp 94r wheels(18x9) with some 33 12.5 18 toyo mts. If your interested in brp call and ask for rolan, he is the man when it comes to trickin your truck. Seriously hes a very nice guy who is a pro when it comes to lifts and wheel and tire combinations. I have the same truck as you but an 08. Good luck, this is some tricky Sh_t:)

10. adidasboy918

Yeah I'll probably end up calling over there and talk to him or another one of there guys there. They're not to far from the house here for me so maybe I can get a good deal with them.