1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rollpan how to??

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Gryphon, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Gryphon

Gryphon Member 100 Posts

Can someone either tell me how, or direct me to a page that shows how to install a rollpan? I want to do one one my 99 suburban. I'd like to go steel with a hitch hole under the plate. I know I'll need to remove and scrap my current hitch and source a rollpan hitch. I can do that later I think.

Is there a sane way to add some strength in there (I guess a hitch?) since the bumper will be gone? I was thinking of welding some mounts to a chunk of DOM tubing and fab in a cross-member for a little intrusion protection. (Not certain I really need a hitch anyway)

Are the pans with Corvette-style lights still available? My other though was to do a normal pan and get the filler plates for the tail lights and install 3 round early Vette style rounds in them (2 red, 1 white). Ideas??