Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Rollpans?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by sevi084x4, Feb 15, 2012.

1. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I had never seen a rollpan on anything but a lowrider also. Bu after seeing that pick of one I think it looks different. I am not sure if that is what you are looking for. The only issue I would have is in an accident. With a bumper it will protect the rear of the truck a lot more than the pan will. If you do get one post a pic or two.

2. sevi084x4

sevi084x4 Rockstar 100 Posts

Yah im still debating, not sure yet. But if i get one will definitely post pics. :great:

3. lquattro04

lquattro04 Rockstar

4. sevi084x4

Alright! Hey thanks for the tip man I appreciate it alot.

5. lquattro04

lquattro04 Rockstar

no problem. I personally cant stand chrome either. Oh and if you have the cash look at street scenes front bumper valance. It goes over top of your front bumper and covers up the chrome and black plastic. I invested in it and I'm waiting on the delivery now. Its probably going to be a decent amount of painting because that is primered too, and I plan on having my painter blast my grille and paint it the body color as well. Finally no chromee!!

Oh and I'm not sure why but that website has rediculously low prices. That bumper valance was $750 everywhere else but on there its around $350.

I'll throw up some pics once everything is finsihed.

6. sevi084x4

Yah luckily I got the front end all color matched from the factory so I don't have to worry about that haha

7. sevi084x4

Hey this website only have the bumper ends with backup sensor holes in it? [MENTION=48269]lquattro04[/MENTION]

8. lquattro04

lquattro04 Rockstar

I just checked and unfortunately thats what it seems. I ordered both the rear passenger and driver side by the brand name "Replacement". It look as if they ran out of stock on the rear driver side as there is no longer an end cap by them. You can just get the ones with the parking aid sensor holes in them and use a black plug to cover it up. It'll look as if you actually have the back up sensors haha.

9. sevi084x4

Damn thats a shame haha, i hate when they stopping making things i need the most!!