Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Roof Rack

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by imacarbuff, Apr 28, 2010.

1. imacarbuff

imacarbuff New Member

Anyone know off hand how to remove the cross bars that slide on the roof rack? This is on an '02 Trailblazer. I hate that it has a roof rack, but if I take off the cross bars it may look a little cleaner up there and maybe not so top heavy looking. Thanks.

2. chevygurl

chevygurl Rockstar

I just met a guy who took his off completely. He bought little black plugs from Ace Hardware and put sealant in the holes, then placed the plugs in there. It looks VERY clean, and he said he did it about 1 year and a half ago, and hasn't had a single leak-plus we live in FL it's definitely rained!

I'm going to do it this week.