1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ROTM Nomination Guide - Enter your vehicle in the Ride of the Month

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by ChevyFan, May 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

How to be entered into the Ride Of The Month (ROTM) voting
    We get this question all of the time - "How do I enter my truck (suv, crossover, van, etc) into the ROTM voting?" It's pretty easy actually, you can be entered into an upcoming month through any of the following ways.

ROTM Quick Facts ~ How to get Nominated

Show your Ride in your own Thread.
    Start by creating a thread to show off your ride inside the Photo & Video Gallery on GMTC. (You must have your own thread). Make certain to insert photos (click this for help adding photos) and a good description and history, that's the whole point. Don't be shy.

Then Nominate your Ride (or someone else).
    Each month a new nomination thread is created inside the ROTM contest forum for the follwoing month, add your nomination to that thread. This can be your truck or someone else's on the thread. Include photos from the original thread or a link to it at the least.

• Example: Something like this "I nominate [username] for his [year/make/model]" and follow that up with some photos.
    Moderators will choose
    The moderators will choose several trucks that will be placed in a poll for the community to vote on. Please note that the final selection is based on the truck and how active the user is on site site. activity.

Remember: Users that are not very active on the site will be less likely to get chosen for the ROTM voting.
  2. 383man

383man New Member

gotcha, thanks for the clarification steve
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

This has been updated and these are the latest rules for the ROTM.
  4. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 New Member 1000 Posts

i have been on here a few months now it's making since lol
  5. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

Also if you are nominated or if you nominate yourself please include a list of...
    Year/Make/Model
    Powertrain:
    Lifted/Lowered:
    Tires/Rims:
    Top 5 Fav mods:
    Next Planned mod:

So be sure to check the ROTM forum out to see if you have been nominated or if you are interested in being in ROTM. You never know and this information will help to make everything go smoothly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.