Rough country 5 inch lift kit

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by 09silverado, Jun 18, 2009.

1. 09silverado

09silverado New Member

I have a 09 silverado and I am getting a 5 inch rough country lift kit with 33x12.50 nitto terra grapplers on 20 by 8.5 rims. does anyone have any pictures of what this kit looks like on a NBS 07-09 silverado? also do you know how much total heights I will get out of the tires and lift kit? has any seen any reviews on this kit?

2. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

no pics, but it sure will look sweet. my guess is you will probably get around 6-7 inches of total lift. The new RC lifts are apparently pretty nice, although I hope they updated the shocks since the previous lifts. I would recommend spending a little more on a nice set of shocks as well like Rancho RS9000XL or Bilstein 5100/5150

3. AJ's Sierra

AJ's Sierra Rockstar

hey take some pics after u get this lift cuz ive been looking to get this same lift for about 2 months now.

4. Jimbo74

Jimbo74 Rockstar 100 Posts

get on gmfullsize.com theres a guy with that lift runnin 33s. just type in rough country 5 inch lift or sumin similiar and u will find it

5. jonesy_9_09

jonesy_9_09 New Member

I have NBS 07 crew cab Z71 and I just ordered the 5 inch rough country lift and 20x8.5 matte black Rockstars with 270/60/20 Discoverer ST. I'll post pics for ya so you should know pretty close to what yours will be like