Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Rough country 5 inch lift kit

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by 09silverado, Jun 18, 2009.

1. 09silverado

09silverado New Member

I have a 09 silverado and I am getting a 5 inch rough country lift kit with 33x12.50 nitto terra grapplers on 20 by 8.5 rims. does anyone have any pictures of what this kit looks like on a NBS 07-09 silverado? also do you know how much total heights I will get out of the tires and lift kit? has any seen any reviews on this kit?

2. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

no pics, but it sure will look sweet. my guess is you will probably get around 6-7 inches of total lift. The new RC lifts are apparently pretty nice, although I hope they updated the shocks since the previous lifts. I would recommend spending a little more on a nice set of shocks as well like Rancho RS9000XL or Bilstein 5100/5150

3. AJ's Sierra

AJ's Sierra Rockstar

hey take some pics after u get this lift cuz ive been looking to get this same lift for about 2 months now.

4. Jimbo74

Jimbo74 Rockstar 100 Posts

get on gmfullsize.com theres a guy with that lift runnin 33s. just type in rough country 5 inch lift or sumin similiar and u will find it

5. jonesy_9_09

jonesy_9_09 New Member

I have NBS 07 crew cab Z71 and I just ordered the 5 inch rough country lift and 20x8.5 matte black Rockstars with 270/60/20 Discoverer ST. I'll post pics for ya so you should know pretty close to what yours will be like