1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rough Country Level Kit info

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by pamessina13, Jul 23, 2012.

1. pamessina13

pamessina13 New Member

Does anyone have a picture of a 06 silverado z71 crew cab with a rough country full level kit in it? Also how do they ride with that kit, I have a daystar kit in my 99 z71...only keys but it rides like stock fully cranked with bf goodrich all terrains on it. Looking to level my new truck

Thanks for the help
  2. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 New Member 100 Posts

Check out my album on my old 2003 Chevy Silverado...mine was only a ext cab but i have the full RC leveling kit...i loved the way it rode but the only thing i was gonna do was add air bags on the rear to help with sag while pulling trailers...let me know what you think!

P.S-Im gonna put a full RC leveling kit on my 09 when the time is right
  3. pamessina13

pamessina13 New Member

Looks Great! Thanks for the pictures! I'm thinking about throwing the kit in but I dont have the money for the tires yet. Haha
  4. supercity38

supercity38 New Member

Chevy Boy, Do you remember what size tires were on your black 2003 silverado in your pics?? I have an 2003 chevy myself and i wanna lift it a little.
  5. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 New Member 100 Posts

I had 285/75R16 Nitto Terra Grapplers on the truck...i loved them actually
  6. supercity38

supercity38 New Member

Chevy Boy, I looked at the pics of your 03 silverdao, looks awesome. I have the same truck, did you just do keys in the front?? blocks in the rear?? I just put keys from superlift on mine and i and less than please to say the least. Maybe got 3/4" lift in the front, and its still not level.