Rough Country Lift Kit

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by erskine, Sep 5, 2008.

1. erskine

erskine New Member

thinking about buying there 3in lift kit I was wondering if there is anything I should worry about these kits and the quaily of them. Plus any advise when installing it.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2009
  2. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

it should probably be a relatively easy lift to install. what comes with it? Rear AAL and front spacer? i have heard good things about rough country and others on here who have it should chime in

3. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

rough country is a good brand my father has r.c. shocks on his jeep wrangler and its a smooth ride ...he drives 20 miles on the hwy every day ...(rolling 35's)

4. CarpenterGuy

CarpenterGuy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

All the research i've done about lift kits points to rough country and a couple other kits as being up there in the top lifts.

5. Z71_usmc_rebel

Z71_usmc_rebel Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Hey the rough country kits are awesome! i have the 6"susp and 3" body on my truck its an awesome lift

6. hutch_pt

hutch_pt Rockstar 100 Posts

I have the 6" rough country lift and have had no complaints thus far...

7. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I've been thinkin about gettin the same lift for my 07 so I love to see some pics when your done.

8. flyin6

flyin6 New Member

Point of order here, I believe the RC 3" kit also comes with UCA's (upper control arms) to improve the upper ball joint angle

Attached Files:

9. audiophile22

audiophile22 New Member

I just ordered this kit. Hopefully i can put it on and post some pics asap

10. Bbad

Bbad Rockstar

i want that kit also

i was also thinking about the 3in rough country lift i have spacers in front to level the truck and i was going to get the rough country lift to get the truck just alittle higher and it is a very afordable kit so i think i will be getting it soon.