1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rough Country Lift Kit

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by erskine, Sep 5, 2008.

Random Gallery Photos

1. erskine

erskine New Member

thinking about buying there 3in lift kit I was wondering if there is anything I should worry about these kits and the quaily of them. Plus any advise when installing it.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2009
  2. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

it should probably be a relatively easy lift to install. what comes with it? Rear AAL and front spacer? i have heard good things about rough country and others on here who have it should chime in
  3. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

rough country is a good brand my father has r.c. shocks on his jeep wrangler and its a smooth ride ...he drives 20 miles on the hwy every day ...(rolling 35's)
  4. CarpenterGuy

CarpenterGuy New Member 100 Posts

All the research i've done about lift kits points to rough country and a couple other kits as being up there in the top lifts.
  5. Z71_usmc_rebel

Z71_usmc_rebel New Member 100 Posts

Hey the rough country kits are awesome! i have the 6"susp and 3" body on my truck its an awesome lift
  6. hutch_pt

hutch_pt New Member 100 Posts

I have the 6" rough country lift and have had no complaints thus far...
  7. finalday7

finalday7 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I've been thinkin about gettin the same lift for my 07 so I love to see some pics when your done.
  8. flyin6

flyin6 New Member

Point of order here, I believe the RC 3" kit also comes with UCA's (upper control arms) to improve the upper ball joint angle

Attached Files:

9. audiophile22

audiophile22 New Member

I just ordered this kit. Hopefully i can put it on and post some pics asap
  10. Bbad

Bbad New Member

i want that kit also

i was also thinking about the 3in rough country lift i have spacers in front to level the truck and i was going to get the rough country lift to get the truck just alittle higher and it is a very afordable kit so i think i will be getting it soon.