1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Rough Country Lift Kit

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by SGT_Z85, Jun 8, 2009.

1. SGT_Z85

SGT_Z85 New Member

I had originally planned to install a RC leveling kit on my NBS 07 Ext Cab Z85, however, I was searching the RC website today and I realized that for not much more money I can have this 3" suspension lift.

http://www.roughcountry.com/chevy_2wd_07-08_3.html

Does anyone have this kit on their truck? If so I would love to see some pictures, before and after pics would be even better. What was the install like? Does it require any special tools or training to install?

2. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

i would think you would need a tool to take the front spring out but i think that would be it as far as special tools

3. jerrynino

jerrynino Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

have you ever done a modification like this yourself? i know im also looking into this lift but im getting it done

4. SGT_Z85

SGT_Z85 New Member

No, I've never done anything like this myself. I've never done any suspension work. How expensive is it to have a lift kit installed?