1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rough Country vs. Pro Comp

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by HyperX, May 12, 2010.

1. HyperX

HyperX New Member

I just got a 2010 Silverado Crew Cab. I am thinking about either a 6 inch Pro Comp or 5 inch Rouch Country lift. Any pros and cons to either one?

http://www.roughcountry.com/suspension/4wd-chevy/1500_5.html

The Rough country is almost too good to be true since its half the cost of a similar Pro Comp. I don't want to cut corners, but if I can save a few hundred that would be nice.

Thanks!
  2. cowboyjarman

cowboyjarman Rockstar

i have rough country lift and i love it . Youll save alot of money and get a good lift.
  3. kburb

kburb Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

do the research for you truck, and it really depends on how you plan to use it, rock crawling or mall crawling. try to get a parts list from both and compare that may be the difference.

i was told that 4 Wheel Parts owns Pro Comp and you may be able to use them a source.
  4. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I would get the RC, but ditch the shocks and get something that will actually give you a comfortable ride. Look at Bilstein for shocks. Or for the price of Pro Comp look into RCD, BDS, or Fabtech. I am not really a pro comp fan