1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rough Estimate for leveling kit and front alignment on 06 Silverado?

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by AnimalYates, Apr 3, 2011.

1. AnimalYates

AnimalYates New Member

I have a 2006 Silverado 4x2 w/t. It is sitting stock right now and I'm tired of my truck looking like crap so I'm wanting to get it leveled.. I just want my front end to sit equal with my back end, nothing more. I've also heard a lot of great things about Rough Country leveling kits so that's what I'm leaning towards at this point. Any other suggestions on what kind I should get?

Also, isn't it best to get my front end aligned after the kit is installed? What have any of you guys spent on this same thing? Around $100 - $200? (Hope I'm in the ballpark lol)
  2. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f New Member

i bought my kit off ebay for about $75, and then i installed myself, and then had sears check the alignment
  3. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC New Member 1000 Posts

An alignment (at least by my) is ~$60. And a shop install of a leveling kit is probably gonna be around $150-$200.