1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

roughcountry products

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by AJ's Sierra, Apr 24, 2009.

1. AJ's Sierra

AJ's Sierra Rockstar

wow i was on roughcountry.com just now and they have leveling kits for chvy/gmc for $70! is that normal? they also have a 5" suspension lift for 849.95(reg. 999.95) and a 7.5in lift for 999(reg 1050)...r these deals i shouldnt pass by? and is rough country a good product?
  2. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I don't know about their lift kits, but I have used shocks from them with good luck! That brand has been around for a long time. Good luck!
  3. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Rough country has really stepped up their game in the last year or two. there new lifts look very nice and i recommend them a lot around here. they have always been much cheaper than the competitors too and have had great products. Im gonna be getting some of their stuff for my jeep this summer
  4. AJ's Sierra

AJ's Sierra Rockstar

thx pete! u da man lol u have been a very helpful since i joined this site.