1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

1. tankdg1

tankdg1 New Member

Does anyone have a list of RPO codes and their descriptions that would cover a 1996 Tahoe. I searched for previous posts and no luck. I also checked GMVIS but it is too old for them.

2. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We had a copy of this in PDF form. I have a copy somewhere in here and TrailLeadr has one too. I'll dig around.
    I can't seem to find it either

3. tankdg1

tankdg1 New Member

Thanks, I'll be waiting

4. 84fiero123

84fiero123 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

5. 84fiero123

84fiero123 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

There is also this sight where you can just input the codes you have and want to find out about.

http://s-series.org/rpo/

6. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Last edited: Aug 6, 2007
  7. tankdg1

tankdg1 New Member

Thanks

Thanks a lot guys, we will even use this list at work.

8. dongreen54

dongreen54 New Member

My friend thank you for the RPO code list, just bought a 1993 C1500 in really nice shape and found the codes in the glove box - it really helped. Owned a lot of used vehicles in my life and always looked for the codes to find out what I bought.

I found this website by accident, but man am I glad I did.

Again, thanks a bunch! Don Green