1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

rubb a dub dub

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by gabloidz, Feb 19, 2013.

1. gabloidz

gabloidz New Member

not that anyone particularly cares... but ... i just got through putting some 1/2 inch spacers on my truck, immediately followed by me taking them off lol.
    i just got through fixing my rubbing problem on the front wheels. drove the truck a block and directly back home to take em off. ive already trimmed about an inch off of the front. and turned the torsion keys... should i trim some more?
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

Got pics? Lets see what you are working with
  3. Don't turn it into a hack job, leave the spacers off and start thinking about a lift if you really want wider stance or taller tires.
  4. gabloidz

gabloidz New Member

currently dont have a picture... actually wanted to get the spacers on first then post the pictures... but seeing as that might not happen for me... ill have pictures up tomorrow afternoon. its getting dark in south texas way too soon!
  5. gabloidz

gabloidz New Member

finally got some pictures this morning. put the 2inch spacers on the back and left the front ones off! lined up really well
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  6. gabloidz

gabloidz New Member

put 2 inch spacers on the rear wheels. left the front ones off! it lined up nicely
    [​IMG]