1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rugged Liners, Rear wheel liners ?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by JTWard, Jan 11, 2014.

1. JTWard

JTWard Member 1 Year Gold Member 100 Posts

Anybody buy and install these ? I'd love to get a set for my truck, but they only make them back to 1999 ? Bummer !
  2. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member 100 Posts

I have them on my 2011, love them, 10 minute install time. 100 bucks. The site wont upload pics this AM, check my garage for pic,
  3. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

Have them on my truck.... only complaint is they should come installed from factory. They should be on every truck... they provide so much protection for those wheel wells'
  4. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Can someone post a supply source for these?
    Thanx!
  5. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

6. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

7. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member 100 Posts

got mine at gmpartsclub.com for 99 bucks. you are correct, the trucks should come with this installed, one white wheel well and one black one not only looks silly, its just not smart.
  8. JnBama

JnBama Member 2 Years 500 Posts

VeriSign cancelled my order for liners with GM Parts Direct because address entered didn't match on credit card. Contacted credit card company and all info is correct,guess they can't have my business, will order from one of our sponsors.
  9. JnBama

JnBama Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Oldsmobile 442 had orange fender wells and was copied to other cars sometimes painted white along with the rear end , hubs or entire underbody 1960-70's