1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Running Lights NOT working on my 85 gmc sierra HELP PLEASE

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by BlueBullet04, Jun 24, 2010.

1. BlueBullet04

BlueBullet04 Member

hey guys the other day I bought this 85 gmc sierra and all of the lights worked fine, and today i went outside and was tinkering around and putting lights, a stereo and a cig lighter in, and i noticed that my running lights dont work anymore, the brake and headlights work but the running lights dont, ive checked all of the fuses and their fine............anyone have any ideas?
  2. BlueBullet04

BlueBullet04 Member

Running lights DONT WORK on my 85 GMC, PLEASE HELP

hey guys the other day I bought this 85 gmc sierra and all of the lights worked fine, and today i went outside and was tinkering around and putting lights, a stereo and a cig lighter in, and i noticed that my running lights dont work anymore, the brake and headlights work but the running lights dont, ive checked all of the fuses and their fine............anyone have any ideas? is there another fuse panel (besides under the dash on the drivers side) that im missing?
  3. Big75

Big75 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

where are you drawing power from for the lights you installed?
  4. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Please do not double post in different parts of the forum.