1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Russian Car Crash Videos - These really tick me off.

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ChevyFan, Mar 26, 2013.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Everytime I see one of these, it really ticks me off that drivers are that impatient that they are willing to be risky and put their and other people's lives at risk to save maybe 3 minutes on their morning commute. Really just ticks me off. If you're wanting to go fast then get out on a deserted road somewhere or maybe build your own track, but don't do this stuff on a busy road with thousands of cars around you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyrJ4c7kosM

2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I like the one around 3:20 where the guy puts whatever he is hauling thru his back window.

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Yeah, that's driving in India for sure. They just hit each other and keep on driving, scary place to go.