1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

rusted door pins [Expired Topic]

Discussion in 'Chevy Express Forum (GMC Savana)' started by CHEVYVANMAN, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CHEVYVANMAN

CHEVYVANMAN Member

hey guys my side doors are opening hard, how do you take them out so i can clean them up anyone have a c lue???????????????

what a crappy design, how much extra would it cost to have them done in s/s right from jump, these are college educated people designing these things right???????????

i guess school doesn't teach common sense
  2. lseann

lseann New Member

3. vncj96

vncj96 New Member 1000 Posts

any body shop can replace them and realign your doors for 75-100 a door, it may be a little expensive but if you have never done it or not inclined too its worth it.
  4. CHEVYVANMAN

CHEVYVANMAN Member

thanks for the link exactly what i need, i do appreciate it, but now my gas door broke wtf i think my van is saying something lol
  5. CHEVYVANMAN

CHEVYVANMAN Member

cool that isnt cheap but i can't even figure out how to remove them so it must be worth it
  6. lseann

lseann New Member

If you check the install link on the same website, it shows/tells you the r and r for the new hinges. Here it is. http://ken-co.com/hingepin/Gvandoorpin2.asp
  7. CHEVYVANMAN

CHEVYVANMAN Member

:great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.