ryan dunn died in a car accident

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by sgtsjj, Jun 20, 2011.

1. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Ryan Dunn, one of the stars of jackass and viva la bam, died early this morning in a car accident, he also had a friend with him who the have yet to identify, from what I've read he was drinking and driving, so let this tragedy be a reminder to not drink and drive. The guy made it through multiple stupid stunts but killed himself and some one else because he decided to drink and drive

2. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Yea I read this today also. It is really sad this happened, but like you said after all those countless idiotic stunts, the stupidest stunt he tried was drunk driving and he paid for it along with one of his buddies lives. :no:

3. sgtsjj

The reason why it really gets me is a couple weeks ago I had one buddy die and three hospitalized because they decided to get into a car drunk.....

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Very sad story for all that are involved. ANYONE can be a drunk driver on any night, it's just not the "bad people" out there, it's any one of us and I had a friend just about kick me up and down the street until I gave him my keys one night becuase he thought I had too much and couldn't drive. That's what friends are for, especially when someone is too gone to drive.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Here's the story.

http://www.zimbio.com/Ryan Dunn/articles/eOPpDUhkzIC/Jackass Star Ryan Dunn Dies Car Crash

5. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

And I know ppl that has been involved in drunk driving accidents and I think about everyone know someone that has and yet ppl still decide to try to drink and drive! When are ppl going to learn that it is one of the worst decisions of your life, but it just continues to happen.

6. sgtsjj

I know what you mean my room mate was behind the kids that wrecked a couple weeks ago and he still continues to drink and drive....

7. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Thats because everyone who drinks and drives has the "not me" metality.. the one thing that i cannot stand is people who drink and drive, since there isnt a reason for it.

8. sgtsjj

Exactly, and that's why when I get done with school and get hired on a departmentthe biggest thing im gonna look out for is drunk drivers.

9. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

have any of y'all seen what was left of the car?? They think it was Ryan's 911 GT3 and from the pic there is no way of telling.

10. sgtsjj

I have yet to see a picture and from what I read it was a Porsche that he was driving I don't know if the 911have gt3 is the only one he owned but if so it was probably that