1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

S-10/Sonoma education please help

Discussion in 'Chevy S10 Forum (GMC Sonoma)' started by at2766, Jun 17, 2013.

1. at2766

at2766 New Member

hello,
    my name is aron and I am new to the automotive world but have loved cars sence i was little. i have some very basic knowladge....very basic.... but i would greatly like to expand what i can do with cars. i would like to rebuild an S-10 or Sonoma for racing. I well know that that is a little much to start with for someone who knows very little about the automotive world. however i am looking for ways to expand my knowladge fast and economicly. anyone who can recomend some good websites to learn from or some helpful books and or good tips in general would be greatly appriciated.

thank you all.
  2. 09mgray

09mgray Member 1 Year

Haynes Manual's are really good! they do a complete Take down of the Vehical and show you how to replace every part with a digram aswell