1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

S10's

Discussion in 'Chevy S10 Forum (GMC Sonoma)' started by Cableguy, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

A pair of brand new S10's I had right off the lot. Black one is 89, Burgundy/Silver is a 90. When I was single and still had money :eek:uch:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nice!
    Back when you had money huh. I remember having money once. Is it still green?:lol:
  3. Flatman

Flatman Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

What's money???
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Money and I used to be the best of friends. We'd go everywhere together. We'd go camping together, we'd go hang out at the mall. Anytime that I went to buy something for my truck, money would come with me and make the experience so much better.

Then, one day, money got mad at me and we had a big fight. It was pretty ugly. Lots of name calling. Since then, money and I haven't been together much at all. Going to the store just isn't the same without my friend money.

I miss money. I wish money would come back and visit me.
  5. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

huh, my story is about the same, but money became friends with my wife instead.

Hope you get your friend back soon:tongue:
  6. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thats weird my money did the same thing when I got married....I'm going down to the Police station to fill out a missing persons report. (Or a victim impact statement)
  7. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hmm Sounds familiar to me :rules: