1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

s15 Sierra Classic 1990

Discussion in 'Chevy S10 Forum (GMC Sonoma)' started by angel_caido, Aug 7, 2008.

1. angel_caido

angel_caido New Member

hi i'm new in this forum i'm from mexico and i wondering if any of you can help me about my GMC S15 Sierra Classic problem, i bought tires size 255-60-15 and when i turn to the right side the tire it grazes with the mudguard but it's only in one side 'cause the left side i can turn left without a problem but i have the right turn

i hope that any one can help me about this issue :( :neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral:

2. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site. Doesn't make a lot of sense to rub one way and not the other, but a "255" tire is pretty wide for the front, especially if the suspension is stock or lower. Good luck!

3. angel_caido

angel_caido New Member

and how can i fix it this problem?

i hope your help:oops::neutral:

4. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Do you still have the "stock" wheels or did you put new wheels when you replaced the tires? Only other thing I can think of is either a narrower front tire or "trim" the mud flap on that side, if that would help.