1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Sad but True.

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by GWAGON_99, May 30, 2007.

1. GWAGON_99

GWAGON_99 New Member

It is unfotunately that time. I got my new Hummer Demo vehicle which means that now I have one to many vehicles. My 1999 GMC Yukon is going up for sale!!:frown: I no longer need it and the wife and I decided that it made more sense selling it than our trailblazer. So if anyone is interested...

It is a 1999 GMC Yukon SLT with 105812 miles on it. It has the 17" Denali Rims and 285/70R17 Destination AT's on it. It is Black with Tan leather interior. It is in very good shape. Some of the key features are: CD Player(OEM), Homelink, Auto-dimming mirrors (both rearview and side mirrors), 4X4 with Autotrac, Power seats (both front), Heated seats (front), Rear AC (also COLD AC), Tow package, Two sets of key w/ remote. I'm sure there are more but those are the ones that stick out to me. I am the Second owner of this vehicle and have put the majority of the miles on it. I have maintained it by the book. Also since I work at a dealership I am currently having it profeesionally detailed and waxed, as well as being able to go through the shipper we use regularly for our Ebay sales and get a discount for anyone looking to ship it. If there are any questions or any interest feel free to email me and I can send you pictures. You can also call me.

Jay

jaybell@sewell.com

817-915-6750
  2. Cableguy

Cableguy Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

How about a road trip to Canada. I'm lookin' for one.
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Congrats on making it through the program to get a demo Hummer. If you come pick me up for lunch, maybe I'll do a favorable writeup for Sewell on here. :)
  4. Cableguy

Thats why Conrad Black is in trouble...Careful Jay watch this guy he's slick...real slick. :)
  5. GWAGON_99

GWAGON_99 New Member

About the road trip...I am running low on time anyway and I'm pretty sure no matter how I work it I couldn't make it:rolleyes: Although I could use a nice vacation and I think Canada is beautiful.. Since I have started I have pretty much been working 8-8 Mon-Fri and 8-6 Sat but it is worth it and I really enjoy it. Fortunately I have sundays off and that's the day the wife and I spend together. About lunch...call me if you are ever over by Love Field around lunch time and I'll take you to lunch! I have been able to procure the location for some good grub around me. I the other major downside is that our web software blocks this website from being accessible while at work. For some reason they think that people will spend all their time on sites like this and not get any work done, and we ALL know how rediculously incorrect that is... anyway I hope ya'll are all doing well even though I can't be on as much as I used to be. Take it easy!!
  6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Will do, not sure when the last time I was up by Love field though. lol.
  7. GWAGON_99

GWAGON_99 New Member

I guess in response to Steve's tips I should include some more information on my truck. I am wanting to get $9000 out of it. I would also like to see it go to a good home. I am going to put some pictures up on a photo website and once I do that I will post it here.
  8. GWAGON_99

GWAGON_99 New Member

9. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr New Member 1000 Posts

10. Cableguy

Nice clean up job! I smell top buck coming on