1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Sad to see the Silverado go

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Cheez, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Cheez

Cheez Member 100 Posts

You read that right, I'm in the process of getting rid of my Silverado. Story time!

So my brother recently wrecked his 96 Toyota (my first vehicle) and it's down for the count. Rather than spending the money on a new (to him) vehicle, he is taking over possession of my truck and I'll be getting a new vehicle. The new toy I've picked out is a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. I've always loved the body style/shape of the Grand Cherokee and decided that's what I want. I have a 5 hour drive to pick it up tomorrow.

Here is a picture of the Toyota in its prime:
    [​IMG]

Damage from the wreck (everyone is fine, just some scratches):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is a dealer picture of the Jeep I'll be picking up tomorrow:
    [​IMG]

My Silverado is detailed and ready to swap over ownership so I'll grab some send off pictures for it and put them up when later today.
  2. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I see you have a thing for white. Did your brother roll the Toyota?
  3. Cheez

Cheez Member 100 Posts

Yeah, he spun it around and then it rolled onto its top. Once it was upside down the engine pulled the nose down and crushed the roof.

It's hard to go wrong with a white vehicle!
  4. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Well even though your cheating on GM it doesnt mean you cant have an affair here once in a while:lol:Dont be a stranger!!!