1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Safe travels!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by BurbanMan, Dec 6, 2013.

1. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member

I guys! Wanted to take a moment and wish everyone well wishes for the holidays! I know a lot or even most of you will be traveling soon for Christmas and other holidays if you haven't left already. I said prayer for everyone and wish you all the best for safety!
  2. Camaro69car

Camaro69car New Member

Thanks! you stay safe as well, Keep 'er between the ditches.
  3. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member

yes sir, and the shiny side up!
  4. Camaro69car

Camaro69car New Member

Indeed. although my truck doesn't really have a shiny side right now. no sense in washing it if its going to rain for the next 4 days.
  5. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member

Hey thanks Burban, I have a 160 mile short excursion for one of those work gatherings this weekend, and snow and ice all over the place, speaking of, this is the first winter and first snow mess with the z71, and she is mega dirty as we speak, I had to go play, plenty of fields and ruff back roads around in Oklahoma as you know, I love my truck, and its so very dirty right now and a slim chance of a wash given that the temp is going to be well below freezing for a week. I might have to search for an indoor no touch car wash when I pass thru okc this weekend. Be safe everyone.
  6. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member

you bet! My folks are in warner and go about 6" of snow and counting. Dad found an 1 1/2" of ice under the snow
  7. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member

I hear that Burban, I got fresh snow this morning, its adding up, could be worse like Dallas with all the ice, wow.
  8. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member

That's crazy. Certainly not something I miss