Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Saturday Night Roll Call!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Mar 14, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Ok, I took a nap today for 2 hours (I needed it!) and now I'm cleaning the house, gonna run to get a couple of brews and kick it with the wife tonight and surf the web for a little bit too! Who else is online and what's going down tonight fellas!

SATURDAY NIGHT ROLL CALL!

2. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Yo! Sitting around and playing the new Resident Evil. Also trying to convince the wife I need a new tv.

3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

The Coffee shop

Much needed rain down here in Andalusia, Alabama. :great:

4. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I'm here, just got home from work.

5. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Sitting in a hotel SW of Knoxville, TN. Headed back home tomorrow morning - nice full-day drive.

6. Chris Miller

Chris Miller Rockstar 100 Posts

Drinking much beer in Houston. :D

7. jim1958

jim1958 Member

Much needed warmer weather up here in Ohio, won`t be long til it`s time to look for mushrooms

8. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Got home from work and been cleaning house waiting for the Wife and kids to get home with my TACO BELL FOOD!!! LOL

9. brownpridex111

brownpridex111 Rockstar 100 Posts

im just here cleaning my room on the pc and tv on i just to shower to go out and drink and see what my girl wants to do mmaybe watch a movie

10. bigburb

bigburb Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Count me in! I'm just sittin' back and wathcin' some tv and sorta packing for my 4am departure to vegas in about 6 and a half hours. Road trippin' in the new 'Burb!