Saturn Vue Forum Roll Call!

Discussion in 'Chevy Captiva Sport Forum (Saturn Vue)' started by ChevyFan, Nov 20, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

ROLL CALL for Saturn Vue Owners and Drivers!
    Hey, let's get a current roll call to see how many are on the site and active!

Let's go, let's hear from you if you've got (or had) a Saturn Vue (or same GM platform vehicle).

Post a picture
    if you have one (your album or attachment on your post).

2. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

My wife has an 06 (I think) Vue. It's a good DD.

3. Texas Kid

Texas Kid New Member

Has the Saturn Vue been discontinued? If so, when? Is the Captiva supposed to be the replacement? Is it out yet? Thanks!

4. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Yes the Vue was discontinued. I believe the 09 was the last year.

5. Camaro69car

Camaro69car Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Vue is still around. It's on the Captiva platform. looks identical.

6. ChevyFan

Yeah, the last Vue really impressed me so I'm not surprised that they kept it going. How do you like it?

7. Camaro69car

Camaro69car Member 1 Year 100 Posts

It's pretty nice. For a crossover, its not too bad. Needed a little more room to fit a dresser in it, but I just borrowed my brothers equinox to get that. its plenty quick. and has a pretty aggressive exhaust note (wish it was louder). Future plans are to put a trailer hitch on it. and to replace the reflectors in the rear with some 4 inch auxiliary lights so I can see better when backing up.

8. nitrozamboni

nitrozamboni New Member

Just bought the wife a 2008 Vue Redline AWD. Pretty sharp looking and goes good too. So far so good. Did my research on this forum and the Saturn one before deciding to look for a Vue or Equinox. Found it at a local dealer. Low miles, one owner, clean carfax. Got the good 3.6 GM engine, not the 3.5 HAAANDAAA one that will need a new rubber band at 100000 miles. Got all the Redline bells and whistles. 18in wheels, ground effects, special grill and air dam, manual/auto shifter. Hope to have it a long time if the NY state salt doesn't eat it first!

9. ChevyFan

No more Saturn Vue owners on here?