1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Saw my first Fisker Karma on the Road today... SWEET!!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Enkeiavalanche, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I just read an article earlier today about the Fisker Karma, looks impressive.
  3. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

2 402 hp electric motors?! Pretty cool!
  4. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I like the look of that car. Being a big guy it looks like it sits to low for me. But I do like the styling of the car.
  5. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

My mom really likes the car she test drove one when she went out to Cali for work, personally I dont like the front end
  6. Dana W

Dana W Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I think you have to wear Berkenstock sandals to drive that thing, don't you?
  7. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Your probably right, I understand she wants it cause it electric, but she's got a Benz and those get amazing mileage when you drive like she does. I think you need a comb over and the sandals for that mid life crisis
  8. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

if your a stoned hippie not sure you can afford the 96-109,000 dollar price tag. Might have to check it out,:no: they just got a shipment here in San Diego

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

looks like a cool car though
  9. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Definitely a cool car, there was a whole segment about it in last Sunday's UK Top Gear episode. I saw one the other day leaving Bergen Jaguar.
  10. Dana W

Dana W Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I was thinkin' more along the lines of a tree huggin' left wing liberal democrat that doesn't realize most electric power comes from oil fired generators thus electric cars do virtually no good to improve environmental issues while costing much more in initial payout, and upkeep & repair while shortening the useful driving time and range. And one year later the car company will use up all the goverment money and go backrupt.