Saw the New SS Today.....

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Enkeiavalanche, Jan 31, 2014.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I'm going to drive one next week. I'll put up a short video.

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

3. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

No you are not alone. Personally, I think the new Camaro tails look OK but I have read plenty of posts on other forums where people can't stand them. That or people think the new Corvette rear looks like the new Camaro.

4. McClintoc

I saw six 2014 Silverados on the way home from work today. Still no SS to be seen. At this point, I wonder what I will see first, an SS or a Stingray?

5. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

About 4 months ago I saw a convoy of 15 stingrays with manufacturer plates driving north in rush hour traffic on a local road

6. McClintoc

Yeah, but you live in their backyard. :shocked:

7. McClintoc

Saw my first 2014 Stingray on the road this past weekend and did it look good!

8. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

I saw a new SS catch fire while watching the NASCAR Sprint unlimited the other night! ROFLMAO

9. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Saw one at the dealer He asked if I wanted it.. I asked can it carry a 8ft sofa?? LOL ss2.jpg ss.jpg But this was next to it.. HHmmmm ss3.jpg

10. McClintoc

Went to get some tacos for lunch today and on the way back to my office a Tesla stopped next to me at a red light. This was my first sighting of a Tesla on the road. I still haven't seen an SS yet.