1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Say hello to Steve

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by retired, Dec 23, 2008.

1. retired

retired Rockstar 100 Posts

I think Steve was bored today with all those Chevy post, so if every one can say hello to Steve I think he will appreciate it.
  2. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hey there, Steve! How goes!?

Listen... here's a trick, and I share wishing nothing but the best for you....===> Decaf.

Look, they've come a long way with decaffeinated coffee. It's not like the days of old where it was more like dirty water, they actually have it now where it's comparable with regular coffee. It's nothing like the tofu vs meat thing it once was.

All I'm saying is give it a go, man. Try it for a little while.

These marathon posting of yours....they're just not right. Watch that caffeine intake.

:)
  3. 2001SandstoneLS

2001SandstoneLS New Member

Hi Steve!

I gotta agree with Springthing. But hey, at least he's not t weakin' out and twitching incoherent sentences on the forums, right? :whistle:
  4. dgreenbluet

dgreenbluet Member

Hello Steve
  5. DemoMatt3

DemoMatt3 Member

HI Steve, hope you're having a good time
  6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I got 2 weeks off vacation and I have to do something. We got snowed out from flying up to Seattle, we MIGHT brave it and drive to Santa Fe and spend Christmas in a hotel over there and in the snow ... just to get away, who knows. I figured I need to work on a sight a bit to and get some feedback from folks as we go out looking for more sponsors too!
  7. TomsHHR

TomsHHR Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Hi Steve

I was up in Portland last week and left the day of the storm..

I started my 12 days of vacation today.
  8. lightworks

lightworks New Member

Hey Steve, Im new on this site. I have a chevy colorado 2004. white with black trim. sharp. I was wondering how to use this site. When I clicked on the performance option on the first screen they showed me a Ford 150. I thought this was a Gm site? Well how do I get to talk to guys about their colorado trucks.
  9. JMoney02

JMoney02 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

How about shoveling your neighbors drive, walks, porches and anything else to keep your posting fingers in use, Eh? Maybe, Xbox 360 for the finger exercises? :gasp:

Jeff
  10. ibmoses

ibmoses Rockstar 100 Posts

Stevo
    Whausuup.

Down here the grass is growing it so warm.

Bert