1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

say hi from GERMANY

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Judge Z, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Judge Z

Judge Z New Member

Hello guys
    I am Michael age 43 from Germany ( near Giessen and Frankfurt .. ), new to here
    and proud owner of a 2008 Silverado Duramax Crew LTZ and a 2008 Corvette LS3 Convertible
    ( plus some BMW cars and bikes), both Black Beautys.
    The Vette was official import from factory in KY thru GM Europe and German dealer,
    the truck was imported directly from a GM dealer in West Virginia.

My profession is dealing and worldwide exports of used Road Construction Machinery,
    I love the States ( have been to several different States ) and especially US cars.

Currently little problem with the Silver, some water leakin in from the top right side ( Sunroof matter ?).

Overall, since 10,000 mls with the Vette and 19,000 mls with the Silver very satisfied
    with my GM products :)
    Both very very rare and unique in Germany !

Hope the General will survive and get back strong again under "Obamas leadership"..
    Love the new Camaro too..

Take care and keep the V8´s runnin´ :happy:
    Michael
  2. bob13

bob13 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  3. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado New Member 1000 Posts

welcome to the site!
  4. freddie

freddie New Member

Welcome to the site! You will find a lot of help from these guys and from their experience if you are a do-it-yourselfer.
  5. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  6. CarpenterGuy

CarpenterGuy New Member

Welcome! I like you already. A german that prefers an american muscle car over a beamer. I love the new Camaro's too.
  7. bry2500

bry2500 New Member 1000 Posts

Tag! Willkommen zur Web Site!!!!
    Just trying to make you feel at home.
  8. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site, Micheal! Sounds like you have two good examples from GM with the Silverado and 'Vette. I bet they do "stand out" in Germany, have fun!
  9. Marty04Sierra

Marty04Sierra New Member

Welcome to the GMTC from Vancouver,WA!!
  10. Z71_guy

Z71_guy New Member 1000 Posts

welcome to the site