1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Saying Goodbye........... [Expired Topic]

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by ARNIE, Aug 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ARNIE

ARNIE New Member

It has become very hard for me to post both here and on the Tahoe site. I am having to delete my cookies each time I try to post and I cannot ever get back to the original board that I enter the site on, even when it refreshes after my post, or if I scroll backward. I have to delete my cookies again and do it all over. Unfortunately these are the only sites I having troubles with.

Sadly I am not going to be able to contribute anymore because of the time consuming effort it is taking. I have throughly enjoyed my time here and I hope I have helped some folks some of the time.

Good luck to all! :)
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

hang on ... I thought that problem was solved. Let me look at this again. There are some docs on this that I can look at to try to get it working.
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Only a small problem

It lets me login and I have no problems at all in getting from one website to another, so I just assumed that no one had any problems at all either. It's got to be an issue with linking of user permissions. I'll take a look at it and will get back to everyone so that this will be a true multisite collection of boards.
  4. moogvo

moogvo Moderator 1000 Posts

YOu might also try going into your Internet options (if using IE) Click the security tab, then click the trusted sites icon, click the "sites" button and add this site into the box as a trusted site.

Just a thought.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.