1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Scan Gauge

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by MTM, Jul 7, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. MTM

MTM Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Just ordered One of these.They are awesome [​IMG]

2. dpeter

dpeter Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Have you had one or know someone who does?

3. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I've been running with one for a bit better than 2 years now and love it. It helps me keep a light foot and I've increased my mileage by about 2-3 mpg's depending on conditions. They have a lot of options you can use or experiment with to help you. For more info see www.cleanmpg.com. Towards the bottom of the openig page there is a whole section devoted to users questions dealing with Scanguage. Also see www.scanguage.com.

4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I just saw one of those shows on Powerblock (I think it was Horsepower TV) this morning where they were highlighting this item. It seems pretty cool and it definitely caught my attention. It looks to be a good investment.