Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Scarab Returns

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by unplugged, Jan 9, 2010.

1. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Not Lance Reventlow's Scarab, but pretty cool looking. I don't think I'll ever get another motorcycle, but I might try one of these if it ever makes it to production.

Scarab is Small, Scarab is Fast, Scarab is Hot

Think hand-held pocket bikes! Mini Cooper small edition! Smart Car ant size! All of these are just basically giants compared to the hot insect-style transport. It is called the Scarab. It’s got multiple driving modes: fast to slow, perfect park mode, sensors, Lidar, radar, transponders, GPS, guns, knives, sharp sticks!

Read more about it at: Yanko Design
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Wow that is a sweet looking THING? Do they actually make that to where people can buy one, or is that all just a one of millionaire toy? We have a dealer by us that sells those T-Rex motorcycles with the two front wheels and one rear one and they are freaky, when I bought my Vespa I almost bought a new MP3 500 which is the same concept. The only thing that stopped me was the $12,500 sticker! :gasp:

3. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hey,those are kinda cool! :glasses: The only thing I see that is missing is a bowtie!:lol:

4. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I want one :)

5. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

awesomeeeee!