(School Shooting) This makes me sick!! ~ Newtown, CT School Shooting

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Pikey, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Vallez93

Vallez93 New Member

This is just sick and very disturbing, becuase this guy supposedly showed no warning signs before he flew off the handle. I just wish that these people that decide to go and kill a bunch of innocent and then kill themselves would just spare everyone the pain and kill themself first. And what kind of coward shoots up an elementary school.

2. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

The shooter killed him self... Also Milford has a very strict policy on people entering the school.

- - - Updated - - -

[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Today was a day of tragedy for Newtown, and for all parents who send their precious little ones to school. Sandy Hook School has this wonderful culture of caring for kids. You can feel it when you walk in the school. It is nurturing, positive, and just a "kid" place. They continually excel as a high performing school but accomplish that in a loving and energizing way. The teachers and administrators are exceptional. Today, we lost all that innocence. We lost 20 of our beautiful little first graders. We lost a phenomenal principal. We lost some dedicated and talented teachers, educational assistant and school psychologist. My heart was breaking today for those parents, those husbands and children waiting for word on their special people. I can not understand how someone can be so twisted to hurt children and those who teach those children.[/FONT]

[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]This was just posted on Facebook by my grandmother. She still is at the fire house talking to parents and trying to find out how she will help the police identify the victims. My grandmother is an amazing educator who cares very deeply for her students. I can't imagine the stress she is going through right now.[/FONT]

3. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 2 Years 500 Posts

I thought there was 2 shooters and only one killed himself???

4. Conlan Rose

There was one shooter. He was the son of one of the teachers. He killed his mother in their house then went to the school and committed the shooting after he killed him self. His older brother said he was a deeply troubled kid, but never showed any sign this would happen. At first the older brother was accidently identified as the killer until he called police and said he was at work in NY so it was not him and was his younger brother.

The police are still processing the scene. No bodies have been removed from the school because they haven't been identified.

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

There are reports that the kid had deep psychological and neurological issues. Plus it was reported that he was a heavy gamer. probably played first person shooter games all the time, that's a hunch but its probably true.

6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

There's no accounting for crazy. What pains me is that left-leaning morons always call for gun control that impacts the non-crazy ... when crazy people do crazy crap like this. As if punishing the sane will somehow stop crazies from doing crazy things...

7. Conlan Rose

I agree and crazy people will still find a way to get their hands on guns.

8. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

This is really sad, what a low life coward to go to a defenseless elementary school. There are too many sick/crazy people in our society.

9. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

[MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] I could not have said it better. The CFO and I have had many debates about that same subject since yesterday afternoon. It is a sad day when a coward picks little children as victims. [MENTION=52248]Conlan Rose[/MENTION] your grandmother is in my thoughts. I can't imagine the things that she is feeling because of the closeness to the situation. I also keep the children in my thoughts that they will be able to go on as children after such an event.

10. mudpuppy

mudpuppy Rockstar 100 Posts

as this goes on the media is going to make a spin on this about gun control. even though as being 20 he couldnt buy hand guns anyways so gun control has no part in this. please please remember this is the ability of the human mind finding ways to kill during a sick time in human history. guns, knives, pitch forks, fertilizer, it doesnt matter what kind of controls that you put on anything, people will still kill people. this happens by morals and values being corrupted and personal beliefes being condemned.
    you want to be part of fixing this problem? turn off the media, put the ps3 or xbox controller down and talk with your families. enforce an environment of good values, self respect, respect for others, right and wrong, honor and loyalty to your children. thats the only way that this can be fixed.