1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Sea Foam

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by Chad01, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Chad01

Chad01 New Member

I used the Sea Foam in my Corvette and I am very happy with it! I used it twice... the first time, smoke came barrelling out the exhaust, the second time (two weeks later) next to nothing, so I am assuming it did it's job. Anyone eery used the Sea Foam on there Silverados here? Wondering if anyone else can second my opinion or throw out an opposition...
  2. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

I've used it in several vehicles I've owned and have always been well satisfied!
  3. dshewy14

dshewy14 New Member

same here it always seems to do well for me.
  4. Chad01

Chad01 New Member

Appreciate the comments! Looks like I will be doing the truck, next.
  5. BASSIST

BASSIST New Member

OFf topic but what year Vette do you have?

I have a friend in Avondale Az that has a Black C5
  6. Chad01

Chad01 New Member

I have a black 87. I just moved here a few months ago to go to school. Haven't had a whole lot of time so for to cruise around and meet people, you know?
  7. GMClone

GMClone New Member

Last winter I apparently didn't get the Stabil run through my motorcycle thoroughly enough before I put it away for the winter. In the spring I had a hell of a time starting it, finally got it running after spraying some Seafoam into the intake, and also adding some to the gas. It belched out some crazy white smoke for about 15 minutes and then was as good as new!