1. Chevy Truck Forum

    Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

    The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

    Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

    Join Today ~ It's Free

    Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!


Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by sharpshooterusmc, Apr 1, 2010.

Newest Gallery Photos

  1. sharpshooterusmc

    sharpshooterusmc Rockstar 100 Posts

    i wanted to run seafoam through my 01 2500HD but it has hydroboost brakes. all i can find to do it this way is to run it through the pcv valve. do the newer vortecs have a pcv and where is it
  2. xjoedx

    xjoedx New Member

    on mine its on the back, driver's side corner of the engine. Has a hose running into it, obviously, that basically covers the valve so its hard to see
  3. KidHauler

    KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

    Check your previous post on the 24th. I researched some more and found that the pcv only feeds the back two cylinders.

    There is a Seafoam Spray that comes with a tube so you can go in through the trottle body and spray the plenum interior. Seafoam has a section on their site that addresses the Vortec.

    Good luck,
  4. sharpshooterusmc

    sharpshooterusmc Rockstar 100 Posts

    thx man, i appriciate it

Share This Page