1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Search Engine Listings

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Apr 11, 2005.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I just noticed that this website is FINALLY listed fairly high in the MSN and Yahoo search engines. (it only took a month!)

To everyone who is reading this, I'm just wondering how you found the website. Did you find it through MSN or Yahoo, or some other method? I'd appreciate knowing so I can focus attention in that route and get even more people to the site.
  2. Aeropagus

Aeropagus Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

Looks like it's #1 on MSN. :)
  3. Bilzner

Bilzner New Member

Hi, I found this site through doing a search for GM Yukon. I just bought a 95' Yukon SLT and I love it! Anyone know the different levels of Yukon there is out there? I mean I would like to know if SLT's are one of the loaded ones. mine has leather but not heated leather. is it an option?
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Hey, thanks for joining the site!

I think for the Yukon, there are just a few options for trim packages, but there are a lot of other options to add on.

I think it's just a basic Yukon, then there is a Yukon XL (1/2 ton and 3/4 ton), then there is a Yukon Denali, and a Yukon XL Denali.

However, I'm not 100% about 1995 though.