1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Seat Covers???

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Sitkaspruce, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Sitkaspruce

Sitkaspruce New Member

Hi

I am looking for some suggestions on complete seat covers for our 05 Chev 1500 Crew Cab. I have done a search on here, not much has been said, did the ebay thing, but because I live in Canada, most of the items sold add between $50-80 to ship:gasp::grrrrrr:, on top the cost of the covers and cruised a couple of sites, but tough to tell if they are good or not.

So if there is any suggestions on brand and where to get them where I do not have to sell my child to recieve them, please let me know.

Cheers

SS
  2. tlperry68

tlperry68 New Member 1000 Posts

Bass Pro Shops has some camo ones for 30 bucks for the buckets and 50 bucks for the bench.
  3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

These are the best seat covers in my opinion, and they fit like a glove. They are made out of wet suit material, and are waterproof. I saw them at a Jeep trade show and thought they were pretty sweet, although they are kind of expensive! The link I have here is showing the Silverado ones, and all of the different options.

http://www.wetokole.com/CHEVY1500F.html
  4. Sitkaspruce

Sitkaspruce New Member

I should also add that the seats are 40/20/40 split and the interior is grey....

Thanks for the link

Cheers

SS
  5. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts

The WetOkolie are real nice if your looking for good fit and almost water proof, not just water resitant. There almost like wetsuit material. If you dont care for that type of seat material look at covercraft.com. They are good qualilty and fit. Wife has on 05 Trailblazer since new with 57,000 miles with lots of getting in and out of truck and they still look good. I have the WetOkolies in all black in my 05 crewcab that has black exterior and I changed my gray carpet to black as I liked the way the black carpet is used with other colors in the german cars. Thats just me.