Seat covers

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by nickpatton_189, Sep 3, 2009.

1. nickpatton_189

nickpatton_189 Rockstar 100 Posts

im lookin into gettin some seat covers for my truck, i wanna get front and back in advantage max-4 hd camo. anyone kno of a good brand and is at a good price. i've looked up superhides and ruff tuff seat covers, just cause a couple buddies have em. anyone have these and happy with them? if not im open for some opinions

2. Offshore24

Offshore24 New Member

Avoid shearcomfort.com. Cheap materials and I'm not happy witht he fit. Expensive for what i got. Wish I could remember what i had in my old truck. Those were great and lasted 10 years.

3. fatneck13

fatneck13 New Member

I must stress that I have never owned any or seen them in person but everything I have read and seen online has made me seriously covet the neoprene Wet Okole's. They are expensive but almost everything I have read says they are worth it. There are now numerous copycats out there. I have read the Coverking one's are nice and much cheaper, but is a thinner neoprene and not quite on par with the Okole's.

4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Covercraft makes nice seat covers. My wife has in her Trailblazer for 5years and still look and fit good. I have a set coming for my 05 Silverado, I put Supremes seat covers in my Silverado when new because Covercraft wasnt avalible, the supremes dont fit as nice as Covercraft. When you go on Covercrafts website look at the seatsaver section. The best price I found was from AJUSA, $249.18 both front and rear including shipping. They didnt have in stock, but they were $100.00 cheaper than anywhere else so I can wait.

5. catbert

catbert Rockstar

There is a place here that custom sews covers. There are lots of choices, they fit, AND they are as cheap as ready to installs by mail order. If you have an upholstery shop around, check with them.

6. suede

suede New Member

I just put of the cabella's universal fit Mossy Oak camo seat covers on and while install took awile, I love them, they have a nice fit and look to them, but yes they are just the cheaper canvas-like material, but for 30 a piece for the fronts and 40 for the back bench seat im impressed