1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Seat Covers

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by kylegillean, Sep 29, 2009.

1. kylegillean

kylegillean Former Member

Anybody have any recommendations for seat covers. I have the 40/20/40. 2 captains with the armrest/storage that folds up to a small middle seat. I have seen the mossy oak ones but not much else and I want something good that is tight and doesn't slide all over.

Thanks.
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I just got my 6th set of Covercraft seat covers. Never had a issue with other sets until this last set. Front and rear fit very well but front kept coming undone. Called Covercraft and they sent FedEx to pick up and they wii take care of problem. Cool. Rears fit well. Wifes had set in her 05 Trailblazer since 05 and they still look and fit good. We take em off several times a years to clean and still fit. Although I had problem with latest front set I would buy again. The other sets I had or have are Suburban (3 rows) Iroc Camaro, 2 Blazers and my currant Silverado.
  3. starsilverado

starsilverado Rockstar 100 Posts

I got Cover Craft seat covers and have been very satisfied with them!
  4. kylegillean

what online store did you go to. There is a lot and most seem crappy as far as trying to search for what i need.
  5. starsilverado

I know what you mean about the online stores. I searched and searched online but ended up going to a local truck accessory store and got them for about the same price as online. I figured if the local guy ordered the wrong thing then it was on him and not me to get the right ones.
    He even installed them . Not like it is a big deal to install but it added a little value to the purchase.
  6. crash_42

crash_42 New Member

hey man bass pro has some really nice neopreme one's that ive seen on trucks and they were sight and fit lik e aglove
  7. TYMBOM

TYMBOM Former Member

I used Katzkin's in my truck. Leather, suede and heated, love them.
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2009
  8. CHEVYVANMAN

CHEVYVANMAN Rockstar 100 Posts

go to a junkyard and get some nice ones, i'd make a nice bucket seat cente rconsole set up for that
  9. kylegillean

they look awesome but im looking for something i can sit my dirty a$$ on and not worry bout it.
  10. starsilverado

The Cover Craft are washable and are made from a soft type of canvas. They are water and stain resistant.
    They are not as flashy as some of the higher priced covers but for fit and function they work great.