1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

seat covers

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by lsutoms, Mar 14, 2010.

1. lsutoms

lsutoms Rockstar 100 Posts

hey im looking for some seat covers... working in the summer and being all sweaty makes my truck smell horrible... the smell soaks into my cloth seats.. i want a seat cover that fits almost like a custom cover but i dont want to pay the 200 and 300 $$ to buy the custom one's.. any ideas from anyone?? waterproof would be nice also!
  2. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I know that "Cabella's" and "Stylin's" websites carry several types.
  3. HawkIVette

HawkIVette New Member

I bought these from AutoAnything and they fit pretty well.

http://www.autoanything.com/seat-covers/75A3997A0A0.aspx

I have the same problem. I work construction and get drywall compound and dirt on the seats all the time. Use the truck as a personal truck for boating on the weekends. These will come off pretty easy and just throw them in the wash.

After the discount and free shipping, they only cost about $118 for the front seat with console and headrest covers.

I think there was some that were waterproof (neoprene) too. Black/black would look good
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2010
  4. lsutoms

ok so i ended up breaking down because i didnt want a bad fitting cover and i bought custom covers... their nylon, 100% waterproof and much more!!! i bought them from marathonseatcovers.com... ill let eveyone know how they look when i get them in and ill post some pics! i just bought bucket seat covers for the front two seats and front seat head rest... i didnt cover my middle bench or my back seat or my fold down console.. it came out to $230 with shipping...
  5. snowman039

snowman039 New Member

Please post pic's when u get a chance. I've been looking for some nice seat covers also.
  6. lsutoms

So I called the number thy sent me to find out when my covers would be coming in and they said the end of April... I might be canceling my order and finding some others...
  7. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Dont cancel your marathon seat cover order, they are worth the wait. Nicest, best fitting seat covers I've ever seen. I have Covercraft in my Silverado, Suburban and Trailblazer but when they wear out I will replace with the Marathons.
  8. shadowt_t

shadowt_t Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

i,d like to do that to my tahoe . i have leather seat so ijust want to protect the leather any 1 have any idea
  9. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I put the seat covers in our trucks because they all have leather seats and the seats get hot and sticky in the summer. I take them off 3 or 4 times a year to wash and when there off I apply a leather cleaner/treatment to the seats to keep the leather from cracking and drying out.
  10. lsutoms

hey buddy i have the 40/20/40 split front seat... i only ordered like i had 2 bench seats though because i didnt know how well my center console would fit... i also ordered head rest for the front two seats.. have you ever seen the console covered?? and how well did it fit?