Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Seat covers

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by surferrepoman, May 11, 2010.

1. surferrepoman

surferrepoman New Member

Hello, I am new to this forum. I just purchased a 2001 Denali XL, black with tan with 162K. The truck runs great, no leaks and almost everything works. I am looking to recover or replace the leather seat covers, they are the two-tone and also replace the carpet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
  2. sierrasst

sierrasst New Member

I have replaced the carpet in a Blazer before just by purchasing the rolls of auto carpet they have at Auto-Zone. Not too bad. Worst part is taking out the seats, from there just cutting and putting into place. Actually came out quite good.

As far as the seats, obviously the cheapest fix is to recover. And you can get some nice looking leather seat covers. Even custom fit for a little more money. In my opinion this has always been the way to go, since you can get into some $$$ having them recovered.

Would you be recovering the seats yourself?
  3. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTruckClub! I've seen seat covers in several different places from Cabellas, Stylin, JC Witney, etc. LMC has your carpet, I'm pretty sure. Good luck!
  4. mmorgan1865

mmorgan1865 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

:sign0016: aboard.
  5. surferrepoman

surferrepoman New Member

Thanks for the replies and the welcome aboard! I am glad I found this forum it looks like a great source of information to help me with my vehicle. I have already ordered the catalog from LMC, I was not able to view their catalog online.

I would like to recover the seats myself, the only issue would be where to get the covers that would match the rest of the vehicle? The Denali has the two-tone tan leather seats. I will check out some of the other sites that were mentioned. Again thank you for the replies and I will try to put up some pictures of before and after of the interior.