Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Seat fitment question

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by Powerstroker, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Powerstroker

Powerstroker New Member

First off,I am new here and I tried the search function, but I couldn't find anything. I am sorry if this is a dead horse.

I have a 99 model OBS 2 door Tahoe. My driver seat is torn up pretty bad, and I would like to replace it. I thought about getting seat covers, but I think I can get out a little cheaper just replacing the seat. It is grey leather and all power. If I can't find a matching seat, I will go with some from a different model vehicle and just replace both front seats (pass side has electric lumbar). Can you guys help me figure out what seats will also fit my truck? Also, I have heard that NBS seats will fit, but I would have 2 seat belts and I a don't know how hard it would be to wire the power seats up.

Can tou guys please help me? Thanks, Jake.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TYMBOM

TYMBOM Former Member

I'd just do, and did :) Katzkin covers and love them. Off topic, is that your power and remote run underneath your center console and going back??