1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Seattle rainy winters!

Discussion in 'WA - Western Washington Chevy Fans' started by Chevy Girl, Dec 27, 2010.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Girl

Chevy Girl Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

Bleah, cold and rainy, no big surprise I suppose.

2. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Typical PNW weather. Ya got webbed feet yet? Checked your messages lately? lol

3. randomsandwhich

randomsandwhich Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

I was in Bremerton, WA couple years back. 30 some odd days of rain. Wet and soggy for sure !

4. phoebeisis

phoebeisis Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

After Katrina some friends of ours-from New Orleans of course- moved to Port Angeles( spelled wrong I thing- but it is maybe 50 miles W of Seattle on some island or peninsula??)
    Well they find the rainy weather( it rains lots in NOLA) kinda dreary, and it is COLD by NOLA standards(even though I think you had a very hot spell a summer or two ago-hit 100 degrees).
    Yeah, dreary and cold.Why do people like Seattle so much? Residents seem to love it?
    Granted, you don't have NOLA's crime or poverty- is that it?

5. ferg's04

ferg's04 Rockstar

Nice summers, but the rain is too much. 6 more months of Bremerton and back to good old Nebraska for me.

6. Chevy Girl

Chevy Girl Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

I guess that I have been raised here so I'm used to it, but overnight at 35 degrees and rainy isn't as much fun as snow! I would rather see 25 degrees and snow myself! Its so hard to get around town though when the snows on the ground, but it looks so peaceful.

7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Would you like some SNOW??? I have plenty of it.... I will ship if you like.. By the TRUCK Load.....

8. 383man

383man Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

smog and rain, driving on streets that my truck takes up three quarters of, and a grid of hills and one way streets... whats not to like lol. I live south of seattle an hour and a a half and it's perfect, i can go to visit whenever I want, but don't have to deal with the a$$holes on a day to day basis, small towns are where it's at. Still a lot of rain but it doesnt bother me, makes for a green summer.

9. nikkeshelton

nikkeshelton Member 2 Years 100 Posts

You could move to Wenatchee!

10. 20TahoeLT12

20TahoeLT12 Member 1 Year

​You could move to Chewelah. That is where I currently am. We HAVE snow!