1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

See the GM ad where the robot commits suicide? Chevrolet Super Bowl Commercials

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Feb 8, 2007.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

What a stupid commercial. They had a robot dream that he (it) lost it's job. So he's despondent and ends up roaming the streets and then jumps into the lake.

2. terry0341

terry0341 Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

I agree

I agree, kind of stupid! I would like to see more about the proven reliability, new styling and the great gas milage that these trucks are now getting! Do we have a link or a fourm to "tell Chevy" what we the dedicated GM people would like to see or would like to say?

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

http://www.adweek.com/aw/national/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003543098

BOSTON The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention has called on General Motors to pull a TV spot in its "Obsessed with quality" campaign that depicts a GM factory robot that dreams it gets laid off and eventually kills itself.

The group said it found the ad, which aired on Sunday's Super Bowl, "offensive and potentially dangerous."

4. ChevyFan

Chevy super bowl ads are much better this year.