Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

self folding curb adjusting mirrors

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by neversummer, Jul 4, 2008.

1. neversummer

neversummer Member

Hello guys, my old silverado only had the basic power mirrors

so i hve a new one and suposedly has the heated auto dimming curb side adjust auto folding mirrors

I have the ones with the turn signals in them.. that i have experienced, also they auto dim no problem.

how does the curb adjust and auto folding work ? someone wanna help me out and give me a clue or a hint.

thanks

2. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

On my '04, you utilize the "mirror control" pad. Leave the selector in the center position and press on the right side of the panel to fold the mirrors in and the right side to move them back out. You can also access the info on the controls with the lower right buttons on the steering wheel controls. There are a lot of functions to "mess" with. It should be in the owner's manual, if you have one. Good luck and have fun!

3. neversummer

neversummer Member

thanks for the info i will try the mirror select button. I bougt this truck uesed and the drivers info needs to be updated the bottom 4 buttons dont work and my driver info is not working properly, the dealer said it happens from time to time and needs to update the software for the drivers info center. 105 bucks . lol. but for now ill try the mirror button in the middle to fold the mirrors in. thanks.

4. neversummer

neversummer Member

ok maybe I'm easily impressed but that is the coolest sh*t ever..

tried using the adjuster button to fold in mirrors and works sweetly.. now i gotta get it wired into my alarm that rolls my windows up automatically, im sure there is a channel open for my mirrors also ...

wooo hooo.... thanks guys this is a good forum ..