1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Selling My 1997 GMC Jimmy SLE

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by CoDaChrome, Jun 6, 2007.

1. CoDaChrome

CoDaChrome New Member

Selling My 1997 GMC Jimmy SLE 4X4 in Michigan

I am selling my 1997 gmc jimmy sle two tone green and silver 4x4 with 164,000 miles on him for $3,900.00 . PW PL tilt cruse cd played ice cold ac runs and drives awesome. 1 year old battery and alternator 180 amp viper security system and new jbl gto speakers in rear and new fosgate 4X6's in front and new tweeters in dash. It has new tires with 1 mile on them. A new fuel pump with 6 days or so on it. The Truck is really clean in side and out. I changed the oil every 2,500 miles. He has 9,000 miles on rebuilt tranny It cost $1,800.00 . All new steering parts because I herd something squeaking and could not take it. So I went to the local shop and told them I didn't care how much it cost. Fix it. So I ended up with a new ideler arm, pitmint arm, ball joints, wheel bearings, breaks, roaders, spindles, and u joints. In all I paid some were around $2,500.00 on it. And I can take what ever pics you might want. But I will put these two on for now. The truck is located in Rockford, MI on m44. If you have any questions you can write to me on here or in my e-mail at CoDaMaN13@aol.com Thanks
    for looking Corey

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://gulfport.craigslist.org/car/346662291.html

just added some new pics on the craigslist
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2007
  2. CoDaChrome

CoDaChrome New Member

I Sold Him